The largest town and capital of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow, extends along the coastline of the Gomti River. Lucknow is a historically wealthy city of India, well known as the 'city of Nawabs.' The city Shia Nawabs found their patronage, it's lovely gardens, polite mannerisms, fine dining, music and Shayari. Be it residents or visitors, Lucknow City still fascinates its people with the charisma of rich traditions and modern development.
Lucknow is regarded today as one of the country's leading towns. Lucknow is now emerging in various industries, such as retailing, fabrication, and commercial, after establishing its location in India's intelligent cities. The city obviously draws more developers and home buyers with the growth of new infrastructure and residential property for sale in Lucknow.
Major Advantages of Investing in Properties in Lucknow:
- Metro : The city finds an environmentally sustainable and alternative mode of transit with Lucknow Metro. Around 90% of registered cars in the city are private. The tunnel grid contains the north-south and east-west tunnels. If the corridor in the north and south is scheduled to end in 2019, operations in the second corridor will also commence by 2019. This also gives rise to workers and thereby improves the city's economy.
- Gomti Riverfront : The government of Uttar Pradesh was taking steps to rejuvenate the Gomti Dam, which was steadily degrading. In addition to contributing to the beautification of Lucknow, the Gomti Riverfront project helped channel water from various other exoduses such as the Mahdoiya and Ataria Sharda canal.
- Agra-Lucknow Expressway : This is India's longest and fastest highway.. This 302 km was designed in the city of Lucknow to reduce traffic and emissions. The highway also minimised the distance between Agra and Lucknow. It is the first six-lane highway of this form to be completed in the shortest time possible (expandable to eight-lane).
- Shaane-E-Awadh : Shaan-e-Awadh is being built in Lucknow, an ultra-chic shopping centre with several functions. The hotel has a slinky string of upmarket services that range from the amphitheatre to swank multiplexes and "high street" retail hubs. In two years, it is expected that this Connaught Place-Delhi business centre will stop.
- The start-up incubator : With many multinationals and IT advertisement agencies, Lucknow City is already thriving. The largest start-up ecosystem in the world is now set to expand. A start-up incubation centre has been established in Lucknow by the Uttar-Pradesh administration. This move would be very helpful for Lucknow's youth and its nearby towns. This will also lead to the growth of the residential property for sale in Lucknow.
- Ekana Cricket Stadium : The recently designed Ekana Cricket Stadium in Lucknow's first foreign stadium. It is fitted with all the modern luxuries and has a capacity for 50,000 people.
- Medanta Mediclinic Lucknow : Medanta Mediclinic Lucknow, with a wide variety of hospital and medical services, is a 12 hectares of specialist various clinic and outpatient facilities.
Lucknow is one of the leading investor destinations for homebuyers at present. It would surpass the limits of a smart city with the booming infrastructure. In addition, this booming town now offers space for better recognition, which can only continue to expand. So investing in Lucknow could be your treasure chest whether you are a home buyer or are looking for investment.