Posted by Admin on October, 22, 2020
Lucknow is the capital and the largest city of Uttar Pradesh. It extends along the banks of Gomti river. Lucknow is popularly known as the ‘City of Nawabs, it is also a historically rich Indian city. Lucknow has many such reasons as to why you must invest in a commercial property in Lucknow for sale.
The City is known for its polite mannerisms, lovely sprawling gardens, and of course, the Shayari had found a clientele in the city’s Shia Nawabs. Whether it’s the tourists or the residents, the charm of rich traditions and modern growth in Lucknow has always fascinated people.
In today’s date, Lucknow stands among the several most important Indian cities. Lucknow has proudly secured its place as a smart city in India. Lucknow us also growing in different sectors like manufacturing, commercial and retailing.
As there is a rise in the modern infrastructure, Lucknow has attracted many home buyers and investors towards it. There are many who want to invest in a commercial property in Lucknow.
Here are some of the major advancements which have boosted the growth of commercial property in Lucknow –
Lucknow metro –
• With the introduction of the Lucknow Metro, the city will enjoy a much environmental friendly means of transportation. Almost 90% of the vehicles of the city are all registered as private vehicles.
• The metro has two corridors, the east-west and the north-south. The north-south corridor is said to be finished by 2019, and the second corridor is expected to begin its operations by 2019.
• Hence, it gives a rise to various employments opportunities and as a result, boosting the city’s economy. Also because of the metro travelling would become much easier.
• You would be able to travel long distances in less time. Hence it will boost the demand for commercial property in Lucknow for sale.
Agra-Lucknow expressway –
• The Agra-Lucknow expressway is the longest and the absolute fastest route expressway of India.
• It is of 302 Km and it was constructed for reducing the pollution and traffic in the Lucknow city. This is another reason behind the increase in demand for commercial property in Lucknow.
• This expressway has helped in reducing the distance between Agra and Lucknow. It is a 6 Lane expressway which can also be expanded till 8 lanes. It is first such expressway to be completed within a very short period.
The start-up incubator –
• The city of Lucknow is already flourishing with various IT commercials and multinational companies. It will now come up with the largest startup ecosystem in the entire country.
• Even the government of Uttar Pradesh has planned that they will develop a hub for startup incubation in Lucknow.
• The youth of Lucknow will be highly benefitted by this decision. Also, the neighbouring cities will be benefitted with this.
• This will eventually help in the rise of commercial property in Lucknow as well as its surrounding areas.
Lucknow is currently, the biggest destination for investment by homebuyers. The city has a growing infrastructure and surely it will excel all the boundaries of a smart city. Creating a demand for commercial property in Lucknow.
Hence, if you are a home buyer and you want to invest then you must get commercial property in Lucknow for sale.
Most of the development is growing in Gomti, Lucknow. Hence search for properties there. You will find various residential and commercial property in Lucknow near Gomti.
Gomti Greens is one such plot. It has all the modern facilities and amenities which are needed for a living.
This entry was posted on October, 22, 2020 at 13 : 05 pm and is filed under Real Estate. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.